We understand that some instructors come to us with a more in-depth understanding of the art of acro dance. If this sounds like you, we are pleased to offer you our Fast-Track Method to certification! Fast-Tracking allows you to achieve full certification at an accelerated pace, without compromising the quality of your teacher training.
In order to qualify, an instructor must have:
- Five years (minimum) of acro dance/acrobatics experience (as a teacher and/or a student)
- Acro dance students currently training at an Intermediate or Advanced Level
Ready to apply? You need to submit the
- Resume detailing dance/acro dance/acrobatics experience, including how many years you have been teaching acro.
- Reference letter(s) from studio owner and/or studio client(s)
Fast – Track Program Protocol
- Fast-Track Instructors may attend certification courses back-to-back, without having to wait the standard
one yearin-between courses.
- Fast-Track Instructors must complete the Home Study for each certification level, including the Practical Workbook, Lesson Plans, Practical Teaching Hours Log, and Video Footage.
Teacher Certification Policies & Procedures
- Cancellation of registration more than 30 days prior to the start of the course will result in a refund, less a course-specific non-refundable deposit per teacher and per course cancelled.
- In the case of cancellation of registration less than 30 days prior to the start
ofcourse, the applicant’s tuition will be held in trust for the period of one (1) calendar year, to be used as payment toward an alternative seminar within that year. There are no refunds for registration cancellations within 30 days of the course.
- (Exception to the above policies): A full refund will be given to any teacher who provides a doctor’s note stating your inability to attend/participate in the course.
- Registration deadline is 14 days prior to start of course.
- All courses are subject to cancellation. In the case of a
cancelledcourse, the studio is not responsible for any personal fees incurred (such as flight or hotel expenses) or for fluctuations in exchange rates between the time of registration and the time of refund.
- All individuals must register online in advance in order to attend an event. No