Private Teacher Certification
Perfect for studios who can’t travel to a public certification course; we offer Private Acrobatique Certification, where we come to YOU!
What are the benefits?
- No travel or accommodation fees!
- Coordinate course dates that work well for you and your staff.
- Ask questions and get “hands on” in a smaller and more personal environment of you, your faculty, and your colleagues.
- Practice on your own students in your own studio space.
- Plus all the benefits of regular (public) Acrobatique Certification. Read more about what you will learn and what’s included HERE!
Contact the Acrobatique Office to submit a Private Certification Course request!
- The hosting studio must have a minimum of 10 attending teachers at any private certification course. The hosting studio is entitled to one free course tuition entry (including a free Master Manual Syllabus Textbook) and one free video streaming series (that corresponds to the course level being taught). This translates into a large savings ($976 CAD) in tuition and syllabus materials for the hosting studio. This compensation is in lieu of studio rental fees for the event.
- For Private Certification Courses, Acrobatique will cover the costs of flight/travel, hotel expenses and meals for our staff.
- Dates and times must be completely finalized at least one month before the workshop weekend is to commence. This is to allow adequate time for making travel arrangements.
- We will try to accommodate the hosting studio’s requested dates for private certification whenever possible, however dates of private certification courses ultimately must coincide with Acrobatique Master Instructor availability.
- In order to carry out certification courses, student volunteers are needed. The hosting studio must supply level-appropriate student volunteers at a ratio of 1 student to every 2-3 certifying teachers. Students will be utilized for trick demonstration, and to practice spotting techniques. Student volunteers MUST be proficient in all tricks that they will be demonstrating. Student volunteers are expected to wear a black bodysuit, tight black shorts, beige footless/stirrup tights, and hair in two french-braids. Students are expected to be respectful, well behaved, and conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism during the certification course. This is a great opportunity for students to get some extra training for free, and to be part of a fun, positive, team-building experience.
Teacher Certification Policies & Procedures
- Cancellation of registration more than 30 days prior to the start of the course will result in a refund, less a course-specific non-refundable deposit per teacher and per course cancelled.
- In the case of cancellation of registration less than 30 days prior to the start of course, the applicant’s tuition will be held in trust by Acrobatique for the period of one (1) calendar year, to be used as payment toward an alternative seminar within that year. There are no refunds for registration cancellations within 30 days of the course.
- (Exception to the above policies): A full refund will be given to any teacher who provides Acrobatique with a doctor’s note stating your inability to attend/participate in the course.
- Registration deadline is 14 days prior to start of course.
- All courses are subject to cancellation by Acrobatique AcroDance. In the case of a cancelled course, Acrobatique is not responsible for any personal fees incurred (such as flight or hotel expenses) or for fluctuations in exchange rates between the time of registration and the time of refund.
- All individuals must register online in order to attend an event. Acrobatique does not accept payment at the door/walk-in registrations.
- When advertising your credentials, please use the following designation(s) until your Home Study component to certification has been marked and approved by Acrobatique Faculty:
“Registered Acrobatique AcroDance Instructor(s)” AND/OR “Acrobatique AcroDance Certification In Progress”
- Member Studios and Certifying/Certified Teachers are entitled to use the Acrobatique logo in any and all advertising for their studios/programs.