Fast-Track Method To Certification
At Acrobatique, we understand that some instructors come to us with a more in-depth understanding of the art of AcroDance and/or more experience with teaching acrobatic tricks. For these clients, we are pleased to offer our Fast-Track Method to Certification, which takes into consideration the background knowledge and experience of an instructor, and allows them to achieve full Acrobatique Certification at an accelerated pace, without compromising the high quality curriculum that Acrobatique is known for.
In order to qualify for this program option, an instructor must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of five years experience teaching and/or as a student of acrobatics/AcroDance
- Currently have AcroDance students training at a Intermediate or Advanced Level
And submit the completed application package, including:
- Curriculum Vitae detailing dance/AcroDance/acrobatics experience
- Verification/reference letter(s) from studio owner and/or studio client(s)
*Note: Instructors may choose to register online for their Acrobatique Certification Courses before OR after receiving approval of their Fast-Track Application Package. If, for whatever reason, acceptance into the Fast-Track Program is denied, a full-refund will be given, less a $25 CAD administration fee per course cancelled, assuming the Application Package was emailed to the Acrobatique Office at least 30 days prior to the date of the course.
Fast – Track Program Protocol
- Fast-Track Instructors may attend certification courses back-to-back, without having to wait the standard minimum year in between courses.
- Fast-Track Instructors must complete the Home Study for each certification level, including the Practical Workbook, Lesson Plans, Practical Teaching Hours Log, and Video Footage.
If you feel that you, or one of your Instructors, may qualify for this program, or if you would like more information, don’t hesitate to contact the Acrobatique Office.
Teacher Certification Policies & Procedures
- Registration deadline is 14 days prior to start of course; payment (in full) is due at time of registration.
- Cancellation of registration more than 30 days prior to the start of the course will result in a full refund, less a $215 non-refundable deposit per teacher and per course cancelled.
- In the case of cancellation of registration less than 30 days prior to the start of course, the applicant’s fee will be held in trust by Acrobatique for the period of one (1) calendar year, to be used as payment toward an alternative seminar within that year. There are no refunds for registration cancellations within 30 days of seminar without a doctors note.
- Certification Course Welcome Package will be emailed to participants once full registration information and payment are received by Acrobatique Head Office; Welcome Package will include details regarding specific course information (location, schedule, FAQ’s, etc.).
- All courses are subject to cancellation by Acrobatique AcroDance. In the case of a cancelled course, Acrobatique is not responsible for any personal fees incurred (such as flight or hotel expenses) or for fluctuations in exchange rates between the time of registration and the time of refund.
- All individuals must register online in order to attend an event. Acrobatique does not accept payment at the door/walk-in registrations.
- When advertising the credentials of your studio/teachers, please use the following designation(s):
“Registered Acrobatique AcroDance Instructor(s)” AND/OR “Acrobatique AcroDance Certification In Progress”
- Acrobatique Logo: Member Studios and Certified Instructors are entitled to use the Acrobatique logo in any and all advertising for their studios/programs.