Fast-Track Method To Certification
At Acrobatique, we understand that some instructors come to us with a more in-depth understanding of the art of AcroDance. If this sounds like you, we are pleased to offer you our Fast-Track Method to Certification! Fast-Tracking allows you to achieve full Acrobatique Certification at an accelerated pace, without compromising the quality of your teacher training.
In order to qualify, an instructor must have:
- Five years (minimum) of AcroDance/acrobatics experience (as a teacher and/or a student)
- AcroDance students currently training at an Intermediate or Advanced Level
Ready to apply? Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume detailing dance/AcroDance/acrobatics experience, including how many years you have been teaching acro.
- Reference letter(s) from studio owner and/or studio client(s)
Fast – Track Program Protocol
- Fast-Track Instructors may attend certification courses back-to-back, without having to wait the standard one year in-between courses.
- Fast-Track Instructors must complete the Home Study for each certification level, including the Practical Workbook, Lesson Plans, Practical Teaching Hours Log, and Video Footage.
- Note: Please wait to register for certification courses until your application package has been approved by Acrobatique Staff.
Teacher Certification Policies & Procedures
- Cancellation of registration more than 30 days prior to the start of the course will result in a refund, less a course-specific non-refundable deposit per teacher and per course cancelled.
- In the case of cancellation of registration less than 30 days prior to the start of course, the applicant’s tuition will be held in trust by Acrobatique for the period of one (1) calendar year, to be used as payment toward an alternative seminar within that year. There are no refunds for registration cancellations within 30 days of the course.
- (Exception to the above policies): A full refund will be given to any teacher who provides Acrobatique with a doctor’s note stating your inability to attend/participate in the course.
- Registration deadline is 14 days prior to start of course.
- All courses are subject to cancellation by Acrobatique AcroDance. In the case of a cancelled course, Acrobatique is not responsible for any personal fees incurred (such as flight or hotel expenses) or for fluctuations in exchange rates between the time of registration and the time of refund.
- All individuals must register online in order to attend an event. Acrobatique does not accept payment at the door/walk-in registrations.
- When advertising your credentials, please use the following designation(s) until your Home Study component to certification has been marked and approved by Acrobatique Faculty:
“Registered Acrobatique AcroDance Instructor(s)” AND/OR “Acrobatique AcroDance Certification In Progress”
- Member Studios and Certifying/Certified Teachers are entitled to use the Acrobatique logo in any and all advertising for their studios/programs.