Fast-Track Method To Certification
At Acrobatique, we understand that some of our Instructors come to us with a more in-depth understanding of the art of AcroDance and/or more experience in teaching acrobatic tricks. For these clients, we are pleased to offer our Fast-Track Method to Certification, which takes into consideration the background knowledge and experience of an Instructor and allows them to achieve full Acrobatique Certification at an accelerated pace, without compromising the high quality curriculum that Acrobatique is known for.
In order to qualify for this program option, an Instructor must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of five years experience teaching and/or as a student of acrobatics/AcroDance
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Currently have AcroDance students training at a Intermediate or Advanced Level
And submit the completed application package, including:
- Curriculum Vitae detailing dance/AcroDance/acrobatics experience (including competitions)
- Verification/reference letter(s) from studio owner and/or studio client(s)
*Note: Instructors may choose to register online for their Acrobatique Certification Courses before OR after receiving approval of their Fast-Track Application Package. If, for whatever reason, acceptance into the Fast-Track Program is denied, a full-refund will be given, less a $25 CAD administration fee per course cancelled, assuming the Application Package was emailed to the Acrobatique Office at least 30 days prior to the date of the course.
Fast – Track Program Protocol
- Fast-Track Instructors may attend certification courses back-to-back, without having to wait the standard minimum year in between courses.
- Fast-Track Instructors must complete the Online Home Study for each certification level, including the Practical Workbook, Lesson Plans, Practical Teaching Hours Log, and Video Footage.
If you feel that you, or one of your Instructors, may qualify for this program, or if you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact the Acrobatique Head Office.