How do I obtain my Acrobatique Certification as an Assistant Teacher?
Assistant Teachers (ages 14-17/14-16 in Australia) follow the same protocol as adult teachers (see regular protocol HERE), but must attend their certification course with a certified or certifying Acrobatique teacher from their home studio, and must continue to assist alongside a certified or certifying Acrobatique teacher in their home studio as they complete their Home Study. Once the Assistant Teacher turns 18 (17 in Australia), he/she must apply to the Acrobatique office to complete their Practical Assessment, where the assistant teaches a mini AcroDance class to students, either in person or via Skype, and is evaluated by an Acrobatique Master Instructor.
Teacher Certification Policies & Procedures
- Registration deadline is 14 days prior to start of course; payment (in full) is due at time of registration.
- Cancellation of registration more than 30 days prior to the start of the course will result in a full refund, less a $215 non-refundable deposit per teacher and per course cancelled.
- In the case of cancellation of registration less than 30 days prior to the start of course, the applicant’s fee will be held in trust by Acrobatique for the period of one (1) calendar year, to be used as payment toward an alternative seminar within that year. There are no refunds for registration cancellations within 30 days of seminar without a doctors note.
- Certification Course Welcome Package will be emailed to participants once full registration information and payment are received by Acrobatique Head Office; Welcome Package will include details regarding specific course information (location, schedule, FAQ’s, etc.).
- All courses are subject to cancellation by Acrobatique AcroDance. In the case of a cancelled course, Acrobatique is not responsible for any personal fees incurred (such as flight or hotel expenses) or for fluctuations in exchange rates between the time of registration and the time of refund.
- All individuals must register online in order to attend an event. Acrobatique does not accept payment at the door/walk-in registrations.
- When advertising the credentials of your studio/teachers, please use the following designation(s):
“Registered Acrobatique AcroDance Instructor(s)” AND/OR “Acrobatique AcroDance Certification In Progress”
- Acrobatique Logo: Member Studios and Certified Instructors are entitled to use the Acrobatique logo in any and all advertising for their studios/programs.