At Acrobatique, we pride ourselves on offering safe and top-quality workshops from our highly sought-after instructors, a positive and motivating atmosphere, plenty of hard work, and lots of FUN! With help from the industry’s best instructors, you will be on top of your game for returning back to your studio, and will have some awesome new tricks to showcase!
Our Next Student Workshop Is…
Acro Re-Boot: Student Winter Workshop!
January 6th, 2019 / Calgary, AB, Canada / 9:00am – 3:30 pm
Classes will include: Acro Trick Technique Class, Acro-Specific Conditioning and Partnering, AcroDANCE: Across the Floor & Choreography, and MENTAL GAME for Improving Your Training.
Student Workshop Policies
- Cancellation of registration more than 30 days prior to the start of the workshop will result in a full refund, less a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellation of registration less than 30 days prior to the start of the workshop, without a doctor’s note, will result in forfeiture of full registration fee.
- No refunds for workshop days missed.
- Parents of students who may become sick or injured during camp will be notified immediately, and may be asked to come and pick up their child. Acrobatique staff reserves the right to contact EMS where necessary.
- Safety is paramount at Acrobatique; as such, we reserve the right to ask participants to leave class at any time if they are exhibiting any dangerous/unsafe behaviours.
- Completed and signed waiver must be brought to registration on the first day of workshop in order to participate.
- Class times are subject to change pending enrolment – you will be notified two weeks prior to your workshop date of any time changes.
- Class level assignments are subject to change at the Instructors’ discretion – please speak with your Instructor or contact the Acrobatique Office if you have any questions or concerns.