Acrobatique Examinations are designed to encourage students to set and achieve positive goals, work at a high personal standard, and maintain a consistent education throughout their training years. Examinations in the Acrobatique method allow students the opportunity to enjoy quality technical training, thereby helping to create stronger AcroDance and performance abilities. Acrobatique students are critiqued and evaluated by professional examiners in a classroom setting. Upon completion of the exam, students receive graded report cards, highlighting areas of excellence and suggested areas of improvement. Students also receive an official Certificate of Completion, and students who achieve a grade of “Highly Commended Plus” will also receive a special “Medal Of Merit Award” to honor their outstanding achievement.
Acrobatique Technique Workshops may also be booked as an addition to your Exam Day(s).CLICK HERE TO MEET YOUR ACROBATIQUE EXAMINERS!
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CANDIDATE(S)
- Teachers who wish to enter students into exams can request an examination date from the Acrobatique Office by emailing email@example.com
- Please make all exam date requests during your country’s allotted Exam Booking Month (below). Although Acrobatique tries to oblige to all teacher date requests, examination dates must also coincide with the Acrobatique Examiner’s travelling itinerary.
- For Student Exams in Canada, please book in January.
- For Student Exams in Australia, please book in June.
- For all other countries, contact the Acrobatique office at any time to book your Student Exam Day.
STUDENT EXAMINATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Students must successfully pass the third level of each AcroDance Division (Junior, Intermediate, Advanced) before proceeding into the next Division. Students must start examinations at a minimum of the Junior 3 Level.
- Cancellation of a student’s individual examination entry more than 30 days prior to the start of the examination day(s) will result in a full refund, less a $15 administration fee per entry cancelled.
- Cancellation of a workshop more than 30 days prior to the start of the examination day(s) will result in a full refund, less a $25 administration fee per workshop hour(s) cancelled.
- Cancellation of a student’s individual examination entry without a doctor’s note, or cancellation of a workshop, less than 30 days prior to the start date, will result in forfeiture of the full entry fee and/or workshop fee.
- No refunds for no-show examination entries or last minute workshop cancellations.
- All students must be a minimum of age 5 to take part in Acrobatique Exams and/or Workshops.
- All students must have an Acrobatique waiver completed and signed by a parent/guardian.
- All participating students must be registered via the Candidates List – no additional students may be added once the Candidates List has been submitted.